Some monster lunches are cute.
(Like this bento monster for my daughter.)
Others are Strange.
(Like this one for my little guy.)
And some, even have parts to arrange.
(Like this build your own monster lunch for my big guy.)
All three lunches have:
- corn dog, (removed from the stick and cut into pieces)
- carrots and cheese, which are both more for garnish than nutrition
- fruit and veggie pouch, and milk to make up for that lost nutrition.
- candy eyes
- ketchup for the kids who like it
- toothpicks for the build your own
Don't miss a single F.F.F.